Because I love to write so much, I freelance in my pastime. I’ve accepted dozens of projects by clients on Upwork, who mostly desire blog articles. However, I welcome unique, challenging projects that require research on the topic and a specific voice, too. I mostly write blog posts (on a tight deadline) for large marketing agencies. I personally tailor my writing style to match my client’s specific niche audience (B2B or B2C), while creating eye-catching headings and cleanly-edited drafts. From time to time, I coordinate with chief editors or writing staff to achieve a polished, engaging blog that will reach thousands of end users or businesses.
Among the various topics I have written, I most enjoy personal blogs for clients that prefer a quirky, personal voice; you can find links and photos of my work below:
- medical blogs: neurosurgery and brain tumors
- technical blogs: DC motion control applications and artificial intelligence
- gardening blogs: how to plant perennials and how to begin a succession garden
- artwork blogs: painting for self-esteem, painting to teach kids about nature, and firing ceramics without a kiln
- financial blogs: why first-time home buyers choose mortgage specialists
- educational blogs: top 10 things to do in this college town: Bloomington, Indiana, best 5 distance programs for liberal arts students, pathway to success: how to become a network architect
- travel blogs: preparing for Petra: what you should know before you go
The writing sample below was used as an industrial blog for a large marketing company. If you feel I’d be a good fit to write for your website or business, contact me.
Industrial Blog Samples
- industry blogs: HVAC systems (below)
- robotic blogs: agri-bots (below)